Carl Golderg Tiger 2 Rescue and Rebuild!

OliverW

Legendary member
My telemaster project is nearing completion, so I'm buying this little bird from my friend Carl. It has a OS. 55 Max engine and hitec servos. And I'm scratch building the wing!!😁😁
614132627002.jpg

OliverW

Legendary member
Love the restorations! :D

Are you planning to strip the covering on this one too, or just cover a wing to match the theme?
According to Carl, the covering on the fuse is in great condition. It just needs to be cleaned. He's a grass farmer, and he's gonna be harvesting for the next week and half, so I'll be getting the fuse then. I'll start building the wing during the week to get some progress done!

Mr.Grinch

61” for the Tiger 2. I have the Tiger 60 still in the box that I’ve been holding onto for years. I’m thinking of building in DTFB first just for fun.

OliverW

Legendary member
Slight problem. The plans are such poor quality that I cant work from them. So its gonna be me using the rib template to build a wing that is very similar to a four star 40's

Turbojoe

Elite member
Slight problem. The plans are such poor quality that I cant work from them. So its gonna be me using the rib template to build a wing that is very similar to a four star 40's

Wasn't the Tiger and Tiger 2 just low wing versions of the Eaglet 50 and Eagle 63? Tons of good plans for them out there.

Joe