Central New Jersey

PHugger

Church Meal Expert
Any FliteTesters in the area?
Are there any FliteTesters active in the TriCountyRC Club?
I have some reservations about the club, but will hold off on judging until I can get some inside info.
They seem pretty active and recently were 'given' a dedicated flying field/aerodrome from the township.
They have a lot of rules (common enough) and were a bit off putting in my initial contact attempts.
My son, a friend from his office and myself mostly fly in local parks (when they aren't occupied).
I'm a bit jealous of those guys in Northern NJ and would like to start/join something more local.

Best regards,
PCH

Foam killer

Hi I don't have any experience with TriCounty but take a ride one weekend and join us up north. The field we are using is really nice as you can see from the videos. Trying to make the best of it while it lasts.

Jeff

jpot1

Elite member
Hi PHugger, I'm in central NJ and joined the Monmouth club. Great group of folks, a few scratch builders and a decent field. Let me know if you'd like more info.

Jason

PHugger

Church Meal Expert
I joined TriCounty club. Their fields are much closer than Monmouth (North Brunswick, Edison).
Thanks.

Bet regards,
PCH

Flynn

pHugger, me and the formerly northern jersey crew are there almost every Saturday. I'll be there tomorrow with the black Jeep