Central New York

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Drop a message to Psyborg here on the forums - he's in that neck of the woods I believe :)

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Ahh.. now I know why my ears were ringing tellin me to log in. Welcome to FT JW!

As Rockyboy says we are fairly close but still over an hour apart. NY is HUUUUUUGEeeeeee. I am more down by the southern tier near Geneseo State College. Just over the hill actually. I fly mainly quads but have dabbled with fixed wing on and off over the summer. I love building em but am not so good at keeping them in the air just yet.

JWExperience

I still find it funny that people call anything outside of NYC area upstate. I’m from Potsdam originally near Canada, now that’s upstate!!!! Just finished both my builds, they were more fun than expected and I got a buddy here to also buy a duck. Now I can’t wait to fly.

Tench745

Master member
Oh jeez, I feel bad I haven't seen this thread yet. I'm out in Baldwinsville. Whereabouts are you?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I still find it funny that people call anything outside of NYC area upstate. I’m from Potsdam originally near Canada, now that’s upstate!!!! Just finished both my builds, they were more fun than expected and I got a buddy here to also buy a duck. Now I can’t wait to fly.

Geez mate. Depending on what side of your bed you get out of you could be a New Yawhkar or a Canadian being that far north. That far north you should be more into RC snowmobiles and crawlers hehe. Does the snow ever melt that far up?