Central USA

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Hi all, I am in the Kansas City area and fly with the Smithville Dambusters Club at Smithville Lake by the dam on DD Highway. Stop by and see us if you are ever in the area!!!

n0tzq

Actually I live in KCMO myself near Arrowhead....I might have to drive and see you guys. :)

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Actually I live in KCMO myself near Arrowhead....I might have to drive and see you guys. :)

Come on up when weather permits... There is usually someone flying on the weekends if the wind is not blowing!

I am hoping that the weather will improve soon as I am ready to get back up there and fly. It's not been a great winter for me to fly. Too much work travel and too many other things to do.

PM me and I can give you my number and can let you know if I am up there or heading that way.

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Hopefully we can get some good weather at some point here in the KC area. The only thing I can say is I am happy I have a sim to fly on or I would go stir crazy!!!

Balsa to Foam

A Jack of All Planes!!!
I live near Chillicothe, MO and I fly a lot at the Northern Knights events. Here is a map-http://www.northernknights.com/kcmap3.gif

Brokinarrow

I'm just south of Des Moines, Iowa. Still a bit of a noob to all of this, I've got a lil blade Nano QX and a WL Toys V262 quad (got this from a friend for $80). Also a Proto X on the way, should be arriving tomorrow :) Hoping to start slowly ordering parts to build my dream FPV quad.

MustangStud

Resurrected Member
I'm just south of Des Moines, Iowa. Still a bit of a noob to all of this, I've got a lil blade Nano QX and a WL Toys V262 quad (got this from a friend for $80). Also a Proto X on the way, should be arriving tomorrow :) Hoping to start slowly ordering parts to build my dream FPV quad.
BROKINARROW HIT ME UP MAN!!!! I'm in college at Central in Pella.

dwillman5

I'm a newb looking for the best place to fly in the St Louis, MO area

Psc, I'm from NW county. Welcome. There are a few clubs around but few other places until you get out in the country.
I'd be happy to take you as a guest at the club I fly at for a day.