Cessna 120/140

AviationHobbies

So in the midst of the stay-at-home order, I built this mini Cessna 140 (technically a 120 since it has no flaps, but the 140's flaps are so small on the real thing it doesn't do a thing) because I'm earning my PPL in one. This thing flies off an A or F pack, with 4 channel control and I get about 6-8 minutes of flying time depending on the battery, have tested all the way up to a 1000mAh 3s and still has tons of power. I would say an excellent flyer, but I want some other opinions. If I posted the plans, would anyone build one?

Attachments

• IMG_20200402_131757127.jpg
    IMG_20200402_131757127.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0

FastCrash45

Elite member
So in the midst of the stay-at-home order, I built this mini Cessna 140 (technically a 120 since it has no flaps, but the 140's flaps are so small on the real thing it doesn't do a thing) because I'm earning my PPL in one. This thing flies off an A or F pack, with 4 channel control and I get about 6-8 minutes of flying time depending on the battery, have tested all the way up to a 1000mAh 3s and still has tons of power. I would say an excellent flyer, but I want some other opinions. If I posted the plans, would anyone build one?
Looks like that will be an easy flyer but with power on tap. I'll take the plans😁😁