Cessna 182 with interchangeable position wings

cdfigueredo

Elite member
U. S. ARMY label ready :cool:.
Top.jpg 333.jpg
I'm going slow. I've been pretty busy this week. :rolleyes:
It looks simple, but making the letters with packing tape is a difficult task. :p

cdfigueredo

Elite member
Some updates.
tail.jpg
side.jpg
up.jpg

Look at the details of the prop.
prop.jpg

Since English is not my mother tongue, I would like to know what the correct terms are for decoration elements. For example, which is the correct term to refer to the identifying numbers on the tail? or the emblems on the wings? :oops:

Seahunter

The last piece.
I added the emblem to both sides of the fuselage.
It's ready for the inauguration. :D
View attachment 130593 View attachment 130594
Excellent work, your skill and craftsmanship using the materials you have there are beyond belief.
Mi amigo Carlos, admiro tu destreza y artesanía, tu Cessna 182 es una hermosa creación y te mereces todo nuestro elogio y reconocimiento. Mantente a salvo y vuela como los pájaros. Tu amigo, Fred

cdfigueredo

Elite member
Excellent work, your skill and craftsmanship using the materials you have there are beyond belief.
Mi amigo Carlos, admiro tu destreza y artesanía, tu Cessna 182 es una hermosa creación y te mereces todo nuestro elogio y reconocimiento. Mantente a salvo y vuela como los pájaros. Tu amigo, Fred

Thank you Fred, the truth is I've learned a lot from this community. My work is based on many of the ideas obtained here.
I'm glad you like it. I, in particular, was a little bored with the classic decoration of Cessna 182 and wanted to try something new. I hope it flies as well as it looks.
You too are a great builder. ;)
Happy flights to you too.