• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cessna 337 paint scheme

Rl70

Dears.

First let me write something about me. I'm from Italy, 50 years old guy and 30 years old rc modeler. Last year I discovered this amazing forum and since then I build the LongEz in a very long time due to not enough free time (work, kids, wife....). I finished it last week but it's impossible to flight it because of COVID 19 limitations. Now I'm finishing the wonderful Cessna 337 by TommiP. I want to paint it in black colour (usaf 00109 paint scheme). Has anybody better image of the usaf 00109 nose art? I want to print it and apply on my cessna

#stayathome#.

Ciao

Rl70

I don't know. I'll try but I don't know when. Unfortunately my PC is used by my kids (for school, since here we are forced to stay at home) and my wife for smart working.

Rl70

Attached a PDF file that I did to decorate my plane. Feel free to use it for personal use only. It anybody could improve the front window decoration I really appreciate It.

Attachments

quorneng

Aireal Anarchist
Sorry no plans. It was built from this 3 view 'tile' printed to give a scale prop diameter of 9" to match the 9x6 suitable for an Emax 2822 on a 3s. o_O
O-2sections.jpg

It came out to 52" (1320 mm) span. My field is grass but pretty rough so it was hand launch and belly land.