Cessna 337

Rl70

Dears.

First let me write something about me. I'm from Italy, 50 years old guy and 30 years old rc modeler. Last year I discovered this amazing forum and since then I build the LongEz in a very long time due to not enough free time (work, kids, wife....). I finished it last week but it's impossible to flight it because of COVID 19 limitations. Now I'm finishing the wonderful Cessna 337 by TommiP. I want to paint it in black colour (usaf 00109 paint scheme). Has anybody better image of the usaf 00109 nose art? I want to print it and apply on my cessna

#stayathome#.

Ciao

Attachments

• IMG_20200327_084309.jpg
    IMG_20200327_084309.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20200327_084320.jpg
    IMG_20200327_084320.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20200327_084805.jpg
    IMG_20200327_084805.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Rl70

Thanks. I found other pictures on airliners.net. I'm now enkarging the pictures with specific softwares to have larger nose arts without pixeling results

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Dears.

First let me write something about me. I'm from Italy, 50 years old guy and 30 years old rc modeler. Last year I discovered this amazing forum and since then I build the LongEz in a very long time due to not enough free time (work, kids, wife....). I finished it last week but it's impossible to flight it because of COVID 19 limitations. Now I'm finishing the wonderful Cessna 337 by TommiP. I want to paint it in black colour (usaf 00109 paint scheme). Has anybody better image of the usaf 00109 nose art? I want to print it and apply on my cessna

#stayathome#.

Ciao
I am working on the same build right now. I had it mounted to DTFB for Years... Years. I noticed I had 2 C-pack motors available, so it was time.

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
I am working on the same build right now. I had it mounted to DTFB for Years... Years. I noticed I had 2 C-pack motors available, so it was time.
I just finished the same build, conmsidering if I could make an alternative batt hatch instead of just the powerpod coming in and out

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
I just finished the same build, conmsidering if I could make an alternative batt hatch instead of just the powerpod coming in and out
That's what I did with mine, works great.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob

Did I miss a picture of the hatch? If not, can you and @FlyerInStyle post one?

FlyerInStyle

Elite member

So far I am looking at a bottom hatch instead. Those formers seem a little too fragile to do that.

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
So far I am looking at a bottom hatch instead. Those formers seem a little too fragile to do that.
Yeah, I was afraid of that back motor cover breaking too, but...
Haven't broken one yet and the one that hung in a tree all winter even survived. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

quorneng

Master member
Not Timmy P's Skymaster and but own design built out of 3mm Depron sheet.
21Apr18.JPG

Actually an O-2 Vietnam "special ops" version which used two blade variable pitch props with no spinners so a basic 9x6 with just a prop adapter is pretty near scale.
No undercarriage but it does belly land very well on grass particularly as the front prop can be switch off/on in flight.
With no motor torque instant full power can be safely applied at any time even as it is in the process of stalling.