changed my rates up a little

man-bot

Are you hitting full stick deflection on flips and rolls?

If not I would suggest lowering super rate so it gets to max dps faster. This also gives better resolution making you more precise hitting gaps. Less over steer or over correction because the end of the curve is too steep.

Learned this tweaking race rates. I can 180 a flag faster on under 450 dps then I can on 1000dps with high super rate.

But its all stick feel you prefer to fly on in the end. Just tossing some technical / theory out for you to contemplate.

Your flying is really smooth now so better testing is hitting smaller gaps to know if adjustment is needed. Better to learn earlier then have to unlearn muscle memory.

ebeez

Are you hitting full stick deflection on flips and rolls?

If not I would suggest lowering super rate so it gets to max dps faster. This also gives better resolution making you more precise hitting gaps. Less over steer or over correction because the end of the curve is too steep.

Learned this tweaking race rates. I can 180 a flag faster on under 450 dps then I can on 1000dps with high super rate.

But its all stick feel you prefer to fly on in the end. Just tossing some technical / theory out for you to contemplate.

Your flying is really smooth now so better testing is hitting smaller gaps to know if adjustment is needed. Better to learn earlier then have to unlearn muscle memory.
Thanks very much Ihchi Bolls! I will try out your suggestions.. I'm always open to making changes! Appreciate the tips man!! :)