Changing your screen name?

MrGravey

HatefulGravey is a very old screen name that was originally used for online gaming. To this point it is the screen name I have used in forums because gaming was the topic of the forums of which I was a member. However the deeper I get into this hobby I'm starting to think the "Hateful" part of my screen name carries a much much more negative meaning than it did, and does, in the gaming world. For this reason I would like to change it to something related but a bit more "grown-up". I'm not actually a hateful or even aggressive person.

If there is a way someone please let me know. I know some forums don't allow it at all, some require permission, I have even been part of forums that require you to pay a few bucks for the change. I just don't want to have to register another account to break away from this, and I don't want to create the wrong impression right off the bat when someone sees me post.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I have even been part of forums that require you to pay a few bucks for the change.

I'll PM you my address.

I would like to change it to something related but a bit more "grown-up".

And yet the person who has the power to grant this change, goes by the name of FlyingMonkey...

But if you want a grown up name, let me know, I'll get it done for you.

MrGravey

Thanks man. Flying Monkey contains no words with negative meaning. "Hateful" just isn't a good word to be throwing around in the normal use of the word. In the gaming world the word just isn't a negative thing. Its hard to explain I guess. PM incoming. Thanks.

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Welcome MrGravey, I always wanted to say that but "Welcome Hateful" just did not sound cordial. :p

Thurmond

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Gravey,

Just be glad it was Monkey that helped -- might have become CarebearGravey instead!