Channel 5 fs-i6

LouisPilot

Hi everyone, I'm new to the world of RC planes. I'm trying to configure my first plane, but I'm having a problem. I would like to use Channel 5 to move the elevator with the right stick (so up and down) except that it is connected to channel2. Which is already used for fins. I don't know how to do it, can you help me, thanks in advance

luvmy40

Elite member
I'm not sure what you are going for.
The default, out of the box configuration on the FS i6 in mode 2 is Right stick= ch. 1 aileron, ch. 2 elevator, Left stick= ch. 3 throttle, ch. 4 rudder.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
I agree with @luvmy40, it will be far easier if you follow the standard setup.
If you need a 2nd aileron channel, channel 6 is the standard. Then select flaparons from the menu.

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
Hi everyone, I'm new to the world of RC planes. I'm trying to configure my first plane, but I'm having a problem. I would like to use Channel 5 to move the elevator with the right stick (so up and down) except that it is connected to channel2. Which is already used for fins. I don't know how to do it, can you help me, thanks in advance
you could also do mixing if you really need it. be careful though - you only have 3 mixes