Cheap Electronics List for FT Flyer?

Donity

I've really been trying to look for some cheap electronics (all of them), because I don't want to spend a lot of money on them...

If anybody can give me a list of electronics they used (as the list on the flitetest website is way outdated) I'd be very grateful.

luvmy40

Elite member
I guess that would be subjective. I haven't found any quality issues, but I really don't have anything to compare it to. My FT radial motors certainly look nicer. Both the FT and TOTS ESCs seem to do their jobs. I have had 2 FT 5 gram servos strip and one TOTS 9 gram(not metal) strip.

Keep in mind, this over 30-40 flights, all short and all ending in crashes of some form.

I'm not the most accomplished pilot.;)

Donity

I guess that would be subjective. I haven't found any quality issues, but I really don't have anything to compare it to. My FT radial motors certainly look nicer. Both the FT and TOTS ESCs seem to do their jobs. I have had 2 FT 5 gram servos strip and one TOTS 9 gram(not metal) strip.

Keep in mind, this over 30-40 flights, all short and all ending in crashes of some form.

I'm not the most accomplished pilot.;)
Ha! Me neither. So long as it doesn't all explode in the first flight, I'll be fine

cdfigueredo

Elite member
I've really been trying to look for some cheap electronics (all of them), because I don't want to spend a lot of money on them...

If anybody can give me a list of electronics they used (as the list on the flitetest website is way outdated) I'd be very grateful.
Take a look at valuehobby.com they have better quality and really good prieces