Checkout Unavailable?

Snowblind

Propeller Balancer
Well, the title really says it all, I have tried a number of times over the past 24 hours to place an order for one of the Hyperion cameras, and a 350mAh 1S.

When I click checkout from my cart page, I only get a flash dialog that says "Checkout is currently unavailable, please try again later."

Using PayPal, domestic USPS, newly created account.

Haven't yet figured out whether this is something I should message to support@flite-test, or post here, so I picked the less invasive.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Always send a polite email to support@Flite-test as that is checked at minimum daily but I would suspect multiple times as fast as most issues are addressed. Here you have to wait for someone to see it and pass on the message. Be aware that they have a lot of the staff headed to or at FF West so it may take a little longer then usual. Just be nice and I am sure things can be fixed quickly.

Snowblind

Propeller Balancer
Don't worry, I don't blame the support personnel at any company/organization for some small inconvenience caused by the rigors of handling the internet's huge demand upon it. Just pop my head around the corner when I have an issue.

Definitely going to send an email, just tried to check out again, and same thing.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
You'll likely hear from someone tomorrow. The folks that handle the store side of things are off on the weekends.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Did you use a different email address when you contacted customer support than what you used for your forum account? I don't see an email from you under that address.

If you tried emailing through the store, you might also want to try contacting them direct at support@flitetest.com