Choose the next nnBuild

Tater76

That is so awesome wilson! I thought someone here might have already built one. Thanks for sharing that, it made my day lol. I was just trying to imagine this plane in DTFB, and saw a combination of the NNP39 wing, and some posterboard.

JohnRambozo

Posted a thousand or more times
I say you get back to the plane that is close to both you and I, the C-130. I've been waiting for a good DTFB C-130 for a long time now.

For the sake of diversification, I'll second the vote for the C-130 as well. There are no heavy transport planes in the amazing fleet of nn planes yet.

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
Nic, why don't you finish the nnDLG and nnP-38 first? haha. But honestly the amount of quality planes that your putting out by yourself is incredible so no one has the right to complain.

Finally! :p

I am getting close to having something worth sharing on my nnP-38. o.o

SCHitfFl.jpg

VW8N8uml.jpg

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
Alright Nic, I'll throw my hat in the ring (again.) I know it's not rally your style, but we definitely need a Waco YMF-5D or a Pt-17 stearman/super stearman.

Aeronaut

Build+Crash= +more power!
90mm nnL-39? I don't think I have seen a 90mm edf on these forums. Plus I know you just love power who doesn't so how does around 2000w and 100 amps sound and the edf WHOOSH sound to ya.

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
Hopefully. I am using a new design technique on the L-39 to capture all the scale curves (0% boxy design). I will be using a weaker setup initially to strength test it.