Christen Eagle

WASP

Hello all from the UK. Hope everyone is safe and OK from the Virus.
Hi to the guy's at Flight Test, great job your doing, love the plans and planes.
Has anyone come across plans for a Christen Eagle or a cheap Kit, FT any chance of you guys making one?
My absolute dream plane, second up would be the Widow maker Gee Bee R2.
I hope when the lock down is over and I can find a new job to get one of your kits, possibly the P51 or Spitfire.
Can't wait to get out in the fresh air and sunshine again. All the best to everyone around our planet, Keep on flying!

Jonny Gum

Elite member
I have plans for a Pitts, and they look just like an Eagle. The plans are on paper so you'd have to wait a few weeks, but I could put them into CAD and send them.
699F9168-B3FF-4C0D-88D0-23B57E7B7DDF.jpeg
94FF80D4-9EDA-4AED-A1EE-6C854169489F.jpeg
60016A89-0E34-44E3-85B1-E7A7C15EAB05.jpeg

The design will be improved to make it look better and such before the plans are ready.

Last edited:

WASP

Thanks but I have had a Pitts, close but not as sexy as the Eagle, wings are more swept and a slighter fatter shorter fuselage.
I was hoping for similar materials that Flight Test use from a tried and tested plan, getting lazy in my old age.

WASP

That's great, thank you jpot1 , I will give that a go and may try making it a little rounder unless anyone has seen a better plan, as in less square/boxy.

slowjo

Master member
Hello all from the UK. Hope everyone is safe and OK from the Virus.
Hi to the guy's at Flight Test, great job your doing, love the plans and planes.
Has anyone come across plans for a Christen Eagle or a cheap Kit, FT any chance of you guys making one?
My absolute dream plane, second up would be the Widow maker Gee Bee R2.
I hope when the lock down is over and I can find a new job to get one of your kits, possibly the P51 or Spitfire.
Can't wait to get out in the fresh air and sunshine again. All the best to everyone around our planet, Keep on flying!
God Bless