Circle Slicer 6000

Scotto

Elite member
Are you a scratch builder that hates cutting wheels? Have you been looking all over your workbench for rolls of tape or cups or anything the right diameter to use for a guide? Have you used a dull hole saw on foamboard? Well suffer no more! Billy Mayes here with a fabulous new miracle tool! The Circle Slicer 6000! Just put your rough square into the chamber and select your size and BLAM! Now you have perfect round wheels every time.
20210601_024348.jpg
The secret is in the patented radius is half of diameter device with the bbq skewer and notches made by wire cutters to rest your hobby knife. BLAM! The Circle Slicer 6000 is not available in stores and is only exclusively available at your cutting board. The fantastic gold plated lifetime warranty is guaranteed by you, the manufacturer! Just look at those circles!
20210601_024514.jpg
But wait! Theres more! If you cut the inside circle first, you can make donuts for the outside of the wheel like on all your favorite Flitetest planes!
20210601_233346.jpg

Billy Mayes off. Sorry about that. The black foamboard is from walmart and has really thick paper so its pretty good for wheels. I have to cut the paper on one side, flip it over and cut the other side with a sharp knife. If you try to do too much at once youll oblong the center. Im using kids juice box straws in the center and reinforcing with wooden wheels on the outside. I made the tool out of heavy and expensive hobby lobby foamboard that I bought before I knew better. But it is more slippery and should last a while. Its 8 inches square with two a (or b?) folds with the piece in between 5/16 or 8mm and matching standoffs in the corners. Its easy to make and makes cutting wheels out quicker and more fun. But honestly if they make it in the size you want the Dubros or whatever are probly a better choice.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Are you a scratch builder that hates cutting wheels? Have you been looking all over your workbench for rolls of tape or cups or anything the right diameter to use for a guide? Have you used a dull hole saw on foamboard? Well suffer no more! Billy Mayes here with a fabulous new miracle tool! The Circle Slicer 6000! Just put your rough square into the chamber and select your size and BLAM! Now you have perfect round wheels every time. View attachment 201216 The secret is in the patented radius is half of diameter device with the bbq skewer and notches made by wire cutters to rest your hobby knife. BLAM! The Circle Slicer 6000 is not available in stores and is only exclusively available at your cutting board. The fantastic gold plated lifetime warranty is guaranteed by you, the manufacturer! Just look at those circles! View attachment 201217 But wait! Theres more! If you cut the inside circle first, you can make donuts for the outside of the wheel like on all your favorite Flitetest planes! View attachment 201268
Billy Mayes off. Sorry about that. The black foamboard is from walmart and has really thick paper so its pretty good for wheels. I have to cut the paper on one side, flip it over and cut the other side with a sharp knife. If you try to do too much at once youll oblong the center. Im using kids juice box straws in the center and reinforcing with wooden wheels on the outside. I made the tool out of heavy and expensive hobby lobby foamboard that I bought before I knew better. But it is more slippery and should last a while. Its 8 inches square with two a (or b?) folds with the piece in between 5/16 or 8mm and matching standoffs in the corners. Its easy to make and makes cutting wheels out quicker and more fun. But honestly if they make it in the size you want the Dubros or whatever are probly a better choice.
another thing that works well, is pvc pipe cut to 10cm/4in and them sharpened the one side, it cuts really well.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
I love the infomercial add-styling to this.

Instructions
1. Rough cut your wheel piece,
2. Mark the center
3. put the foam center down on the bbq point.
4. close the "lid"
5. Rest your knife in the desired slot at a notch in the bbq, Pointed away
6. Pull the wheel material, opposite the knife slot, the opposite direction the knife is pointing.
7. Keep turning until you have completed the circuit.

(8.) Flip over to work the opposing side of the wheel if necessary. (be sure to use the same notch as before.)

"With this marvel, you can cut circles for your next big event; wedding, birthday parties, bar mitzfahs, quincenieras, even for RC airplanes or RC car wheels!"

Bo123

Elite member
Not going to question why you need it for weddings, birthday parties etc
I love the infomercial add-styling to this.

Instructions
1. Rough cut your wheel piece,
2. Mark the center
3. put the foam center down on the bbq point.
4. close the "lid"
5. Rest your knife in the desired slot at a notch in the bbq, Pointed away
6. Pull the wheel material, opposite the knife slot, the opposite direction the knife is pointing.
7. Keep turning until you have completed the circuit.

(8.) Flip over to work the opposing side of the wheel if necessary. (be sure to use the same notch as before.)

"With this marvel, you can cut circles for your next big event; wedding, birthday parties, bar mitzfahs, quincenieras, even for RC airplanes or RC car wheels!"