cleanflight configurator

hi, im new to this and i tried to follow instruction to a youtube quad/person(painless360) on how to check a NAZE 32 B4 SOLDER WORK STARTS. but then find out that cleanflight configurator wont let me do it for check reason b4 i start soldering on my quad. it always tells me on the top of the app that i have an old configurator. i down loaded it for many times but then it wont let me get inside to show that my naze is working properly. i do this to check if my NAZE IS WORKING WELL OTHERWISE RE SEND IT TO WHERE I ORDERED W OUT ANY DAMAGE VISIBLE. PLS HELP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO.. THANKS MORE POWER GOD BLESS. ON GOOGLE CHROME,it always comes out the same configurator which is 0.65.0. how come it does not come out the latest????

Darren996

Hi Jerry,

That is the most current version (0.65.0). What you are seeing is just a warning: "There may be a more recent version with improvements and fixes." I get that too.

Did you flash your Naze32 with the Cleanflight firmware first? Do that, then you can connect. Make sure you have the appropriate USB drivers installed and working first.

-Darren