Close call on my GoPro lens

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Oh I was sooo waiting for you to try one of them storm pipes sittin there.

See how you bob up n down in ground effect and have to work the throttle. Bump up min throttle a touch at a time till you can fly about 6 inches off the ground without working the throttle because you dropped to low and have to power up starting the up n down cycle.

ebeez

See how you bob up n down in ground effect and have to work the throttle. Bump up min throttle a touch at a time till you can fly about 6 inches off the ground without working the throttle because you dropped to low and have to power up starting the up n down cycle.

ah I soooooooo wanted to man!!! They were calling my name and teasing me! Ah ok.. I was wondering how others are skipping across the ground with no issues! ok I will give it a try! Thank you again!

ebeez

Hey PsyBorg, what about min command? I have always had it set to 1000.. but I see others with it set to 1060 .. in around there?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
There are 3d printed skids people use to slide around on. Rotor Riot store has em as does getfpv and racedayquads.

Min command is set higher for better low end resolution. You wont under shoot throttle when in ground effect as well as catching yourself more smoothly after flips and rolls.

ebeez

There are 3d printed skids people use to slide around on. Rotor Riot store has em as does getfpv and racedayquads.

Min command is set higher for better low end resolution. You wont under shoot throttle when in ground effect as well as catching yourself more smoothly after flips and rolls.
gotcha! Thanks again man! hopefully will get a chance this long weekend. Pissing rain for the next 2 days though... :( . how about you.. going to get out and fly this weekend?