Colorado Pilots Trading Hub

IcedStorm777

I have a couple of planes that I would be interested in trading. That being said some of them are simply too big to ship. This is a place where we can talk about local trades and possibly flying locally together.

I have an Eflite Timber, Convergence, a UMX mig-15, a umx whipit, some helicopters, and a gremlin that i would be interested in trading. I am in Monument/Colorado Springs. Anyone wanna fly sometime?

IcedStorm777

BTW I still have the convergence, the UMX Mig-15, an unknown 3d plane, some helicopters, and an FMS Cessna. Thanks!

Look no hands

iced storm
Monument is a great place to fly. My son and I have been scratch building for a few years.
This is a video our most recent build hoping for a successful multi surface plane.

IcedStorm777

My son likes the added challenge to avoid the fences.
I prefer flying over dirty woman creek just south of the ball fields.

Yeah I understand that, I am 16, do you mind if I ask you how old your son is? I would love to fly sometime or trade aircraft in the Monument area if you are ever interested. I honestly haven't although I don't keep up on that very much.

GrizWiz

Elite member
You know of any other good flying places near Colorado springs/monument! I really need some better places to fly!

IcedStorm777

You know of any other good flying places near Colorado springs/monument! I really need some better places to fly!

I fly at the church of all nations parking lot sometimes. If any of y'all would be interested I live on 7 Acres of land that has some trees but enough open space to fly just about anything and some more. I would love to do a fly day sometime. Would you guys be interested in that sort of thing? Also, I am trying to get rid of a few aircraft that I would rather not ship, anybody interested in a trade for one of these? Eflite Convergence, FMS Cessna, or some small helis?

GrizWiz

Elite member
I fly at the church of all nations parking lot sometimes. If any of y'all would be interested I live on 7 Acres of land that has some trees but enough open space to fly just about anything and some more. I would love to do a fly day sometime. Would you guys be interested in that sort of thing? Also, I am trying to get rid of a few aircraft that I would rather not ship, anybody interested in a trade for one of these? Eflite Convergence, FMS Cessna, or some small helis?
Someday, I am not really comfortable getting together with people during this pandemic though!