Combat suggestions for Bloody Baron

Mode 1

Hi All. Our local clubs start combat in a few weeks. Planes need to be Bloody Barons and i'm looking for any suggestions for modifications to that plane to make it a bit more durable. Also, we will be running C packs for motors .. what props would you guys recommend for best performance on 3s?

Thanks a bunch

Dave

Wildthing

Legendary member
I wouldn't worry about making them more durable, keep it simple and easy because if you are involved in a midair collision there is a good chance you will be rebuilding the plane. BUT, take your hot glue gun with you for emergency repairs , not all damage is terminal :)

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Hi All. Our local clubs start combat in a few weeks. Planes need to be Bloody Barons and i'm looking for any suggestions for modifications to that plane to make it a bit more durable. Also, we will be running C packs for motors .. what props would you guys recommend for best performance on 3s?

Thanks a bunch

Dave

I'm a big fan of packing tape and little carbon fiber strips... This little plane is only single layer of foam and its nearly indestructible...