Come fly with me, we'll fly, we'll fly away

sundown57

Legendary member
I'm sure most of you already know but for those who don't, there is now a place to go fly online with other members of FT. Log on to discord and go to the link below. There you can find other members online and can chat while you fly multiplayer in real flight. It's a blast doing streamer cuts and really helps you gain experience. you can log in any time and just see who else is on. Please chat in discord before you join real flight so we know who is in the game. Have fun. The password for real flight is always flitetest

https://discord.gg/F7GRnA

Last edited:

Wildthing

Legendary member
I am having issues with the Discord app on my pc, I get errors and crap everytime I turn on my computer and I went through the support deal and tons of people having the same issue. If I just use the browser I can't get the microphone to work.
Now in real flight what is the link or name for the streamer cut game?

SavageX89

I am having issues with the Discord app on my pc, I get errors and crap everytime I turn on my computer and I went through the support deal and tons of people having the same issue. If I just use the browser I can't get the microphone to work.

Thats unfortunate discord is giving you fits. I've never had troubles with mine.

sundown57

Legendary member
I haven't started a streamer game yet because no one is on. the problem I found with real flight is there is no way to know when other people are on and want to fly. that's why I started the discord. I have so far about 20 people in that channel. so any time you log in you can just see who is on and set up a roo and go fly. Also, the voice in real flight doesn't work so no way to chat while flying and that takes the fun out of it. that's why I set both up this way.

Wildthing

Legendary member
I haven't started a streamer game yet because no one is on. the problem I found with real flight is there is no way to know when other people are on and want to fly. that's why I started the discord. I have so far about 20 people in that channel. so any time you log in you can just see who is on and set up a roo and go fly. Also, the voice in real flight doesn't work so no way to chat while flying and that takes the fun out of it. that's why I set both up this way.

No I know the voice doesn't work in Real Flight, my snag is using the Discord app, I may have to try switching to using Chrome instead of EI and see if I can get the mic to work there.

In Real Flight I can see open multi flying places , some have passwords and some don't . One that squirreltail uses I can see and get into no problem but in Real Flights menu they have different streamer , combat and a bunch others with different planes but they aren't highlighted and do nothing when I click on them.

sundown57

Legendary member
On your pc do you use their app or just through the web browser?
I believe the voice-only works if you download the app. never with the browser only. I'm on it now if you want to mess with it. Also, give your phone a try.

if you have 7.5 or lower I think the only thing you can do is streamer cuts. the bombs, lasers, and paintballs I think are all in 8 and above. Once people start showing up tonight and are ready to fly I will create a multiplayer room for our group. or anyone can create one at any time. That's why the discord is nice. you can just jump onto that link, see who is on. then go to real flight and fly.

Last edited:

Wildthing

Legendary member
I believe the voice-only works if you download the app. never with the browser only. I'm on it now if you want to mess with it. Also, give your phone a try.

My phone doesn't have that much storage left. On my pc the mic works in the app but the app causes grief, when I talked to you that was on my pc.

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Hey, Good Fun ya'll!!!

We'll have to do that again!

Of all the screen shots I tried to capture, somehow this is all I got... lol
FFA.png