Connected Through Flite

preacher

Lee Kachner
I thought it was about time that I got into the "forum world." After meeting many of the Flite Test fans, and being blessed to minister to many of you, I want to thank everyone that came out to the chapel service Sunday. Seeing the number of you committing your morning to the hearing and ministering of the Word was truly awesome.

Many people comment on how Flite Test feels like one big family and I can say this, you're right and it's no accident. I know the heart that is behind it and there is a real reason for this outcome.

I hope to share more time in the future and be provided the opportunity to help minister to more of the large Flite Test family. God bless you, and thank you Flite Test for your passion!!

-Pastor Lee

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Pastor Lee,

I am sorry I did not make it to the service Sunday, but my heart was there. Just had a 13 hour drive home.

You are correct about the heart that is behind this family, and I couldn't agree more!

And welcome to the forums!

Mytchak

KG5CZA
Lee!

You made it to the forums! I really enjoyed your sermon. I spoke with you briefly after your sermon (I'm the feedback loop guy from Texas).

Hope to see you again next year.

-David

Gryf

Thanks again for your message, Lee. You gave me your Lego block, and I plan to use it to present the same message to the seniors my wife and I minister to each week. I've always enjoyed lessons with visual aids. I simply remember them better... And your thoughts on connections were spot-on and greatly encouraging!

Cheers,

Gryf Ketcherside

Last edited: