connecting flysky transmitter to computer

ethaush

hey,
i recently bought a flysky FS-i6 transmitter and also got a rc simulator online but I'm facing a problem of my transmitter not getting connected to the computer. I also got a cable to connect the transmitter to the computer but still it's not getting connected. Can anyone help me out with this?

ethaush

Which cable did you get?
IMG_20190117_215405__01.jpg

Fluburtur

Cardboard Boy
Yep, that is the firmware update cable.
WHat I did to my radi is mod a jack plug in the back of it to connect to a sim but that was a pain to use so I never used the sim.

bracesport

Legendary member
I got an FS i6s recently and it came with a USB mini cable. I'm a Mac user and also have the aerofly RC7 as a sim. For me, I just plugged her in and asked RC7 to look for new controllers. I had to use the advanced settings in the sim to tweak the throttle onto the right stick, but it was away after that.

Smitty86

Hi, I have the FLYSKY I10 and have the same problem. It comes with a A port style connector, any suggestions on what I need to connect to my pc and sim

FDS

Elite member
I don’t use a simulator or a Flysky transmitter. The generic sim cables are usually pretty reliable. Just wanted to make sure nobody bought something with one letter different by mistake!

Smitty86

I don’t use a simulator or a Flysky transmitter. The generic sim cables are usually pretty reliable. Just wanted to make sure nobody bought something with one letter different by mistake!
True and thank you for help.

sundown57

Legendary member
looking at buying the aerofly RC7 and I want to be able to use it with my flysky I6S, before I do does any know if it will work with either of the 2 USB dongles I have? Also is the aerofly RC7 the best sim for use with a mac for around the same price ?

Attachments

• IMG_4842.JPG
    IMG_4842.JPG
    743.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4840.JPG
    IMG_4840.JPG
    1,014.3 KB · Views: 0