Conscendo Evolution 1.5 PNPWing screws

Captain Video

Hi:
I just picked up a used Conscendo Evolution 1.5 and it did not have any wing screws. Can anyone suggest where to pick up a set. HH does not have a separate order item number for them. I will go to the local hardware store to find some. Are they Machine Screws or do they have wider threads like a wood screw. Any suggestions would be awesome. I had to order a prop but I won't have it till Friday. Like to Fly Saturday (weather permitting) but I need the screws.
Thanks

Musdang

Not Quite Legendary
Hi:
I just picked up a used Conscendo Evolution 1.5 and it did not have any wing screws. Can anyone suggest where to pick up a set. HH does not have a separate order item number for them. I will go to the local hardware store to find some. Are they Machine Screws or do they have wider threads like a wood screw. Any suggestions would be awesome. I had to order a prop but I won't have it till Friday. Like to Fly Saturday (weather permitting) but I need the screws.
Thanks
Are they inside the fuse? If not, check under the foam box. I don’t have that plane in particular, but HH has kick for putting hardware in weird places.

Captain Video

I got it an auction, no box, no screws. According to Horizon Support, the screws a 12mm x 3mm Not sure if they are machine treads or wider treads, Tapered point or blunt end. Awaiting a reply.