Contacting FliteTest

dharkless

Article Questions

What/who do you need to contact? Try support@flitetest.com and ask your questions there

Hey CrashRecovery,
Thanks for responding. I had thought about that but I also thought there might be a "Contact" directory that I had missed. I had a couple of questions that I wanted to direct to a particular staff member but I guess they will get it o the right person.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
You can go to http://flitetest.com, click on "support" in the footer and choose contact to get a list:

Trying to directly contact one of the crew members can result in the mail getting lost in the inbox, because they get so many. I had Austin reply to me once or twice from Josh's mailbox because he wasn't able to keep up :).

Also it's always possible that someone is ill or on vacation, so using a central contact isn't a bad idea so someone else can pick it up.

Last edited:

dharkless

Contacting individuals at FT

Who are you after specifically? If it's articles related, usually that's me.

Yes. You were the one I was looking for. I replied to the e-mail with a couple of questions. Hopefully it found you. I think I saw the result I was looking for.

jdwhite007

jedwhite007
New to the hobby. 70 yrs. old and flying a rc plane is part of my bucket list. ordered the swapables and in the process of construction them. Order a battery charger( imax b6) do i need some kind of power supply to attach to it. I also need a lot of info in regard to battery chargers and batteries, where might I find that? Thanks David White

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
New to the hobby. 70 yrs. old and flying a rc plane is part of my bucket list. ordered the swapables and in the process of construction them. Order a battery charger( imax b6) do i need some kind of power supply to attach to it. I also need a lot of info in regard to battery chargers and batteries, where might I find that? Thanks David White

I buy power supplies from the local thrift shop. I look for ones with barrel connectors that fit my charger, and I make sure the polarity is correct. As well as voltage, and amp output. If it matches my charger, I buy it. Usually for a buck or two.

Bu then there's this... http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/..._Switching_DC_Power_Supply_US_Warehouse_.html