JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Wow, I see your first 2 posts are videos. Would you be so kind as to post some info about yourself. Ours is a community that appreciates connecting. Age, location, interests, builds, and the like are typical details given but feel free to introduce yourself as you like.

Welcome to the forum.
—Jim

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Nice flying mate. you earned my second YT sub this evening. Have you checked out Skitzo's how to tune video yet? Thats the one that made it all sink in for me. I agree with Jim, we likes to know Who YOU B!!

camopacman

Wow, I see your first 2 posts are videos. Would you be so kind as to post some info about yourself. Ours is a community that appreciates connecting. Age, location, interests, builds, and the like are typical details given but feel free to introduce yourself as you like.

Welcome to the forum.
—Jim

Sure sorry, my real name is cameron. 17 years of age and got into the hobby thanks to flite test in 2014. Love building and flying drones and used to fly gliders and rc micros. Im from North Carolina. I love this hobby, its my passion and now getting my friends into it makes it all the better.

camopacman

Nice flying mate. you earned my second YT sub this evening. Have you checked out Skitzo's how to tune video yet? Thats the one that made it all sink in for me. I agree with Jim, we likes to know Who YOU B!!

Nah i haven't yet, Ill go look at it now. I really liked Kevins (stingerswarm) video cause its to the point, step-by-step and for me it really gave me the knowledge of what to look for while tunning

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
yer not planning to be one of then Nags Head suffer gurls are ya Jim? :p
Uh, no I think, since I don't know what your talking about. I'm moving so I can be closer to family, mainly my kids but also my in-laws in Spain. I want NC but relatively close to Norfolk where I can take advantage of Space A flights that go to Spain weekly.