• I'm divided on the issue....

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Well guy's it became official saturday at 5pm chicago will be on lock down. they explained that you could still go out and do your groceries and then go home. business that are not essential to the city will be close. you could still order from your favorite place if it open and have it deliver no pick ups, you can go to the pharmacy and pick up your meds but again you have to go back home, if you need to do laundry they will be open. we must try and get rid of it fast so please put your 2 cents worth. it is a scary thing knowing that your little saving's could vanish and put you in a bad situation. If the news say or hike it up does not bother me what bothers me is when they say that some one passed because of it, that is reason enough to protect your loved one's. stay safe every one, let's get rid of this thing "I WANNA GO FLY". I THINK I WILL RE INSTALL MY SIMULATOR AGAIN.

California became the same way last night - unless you're out going to the pharmacy, getting groceries, or take out from a local restaurant, you need to be home.

Me, I'm actually kinda ok with this right now. I am telecommuting, there's a grocery store right up the street from me, and honestly, with the heavy pollen count from the trees (my grey Mustang had a yellow tint to it yesterday!), I don't know that I want to be going outside right now anyway - my allergies are going into overdrive.

Hondo76251

Legendary member
20147157_38_920_688.jpg

stereodreieck86

Good morning guys,

here is an update from Germany: This video is from Phil (not me) a German Youtuber from lower Saxony.
Coronavirus in Germany? We explore a small city of 10.000 citizens and see how different the face of the town looks in these times. This was filmed on March 21, 2020. Playground closed? Streets empty? Supermarkets emtpy? It seems that a proper lockdown is just days away for people in Lower Saxony.

Aireal Anarchist

Elite member
you guys bulli me.
...yeah play the VICTIM.......bullstien there pal.....................werkwilsetufreh is a slogan over nazi concentration camps....you come here and make anti immigrant statements, and talk about using stimulus checks to build unregistered AR16 assault weapon ghost guns....

yeah your not a troll....meh ...looks like your trolling for kids for your hate group to me, Asperger or not your still a racist hater

we are watching you.........ban this users IP

Last edited: