Votes: 28 45.2%
  • I'm divided on the issue....

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

Hondo76251

Legendary member
@Ketchup Well, honestly about sick of that too...

Unless you wanna talk warm weather and relaxation...😜

media_6bc25fbc-4054-4d19-a257-008e2e92583c_720x.jpg

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
+1

Life is so full of amazing experiences, it is strange to me that some people cant think of a better way to spend their time...

At least I can see the humor in some trolling. I've even been known to throw a little dig down and then, but this is just pitiful.

I agree - I'm all for reporting this. Whoever this person is, they're clearly trying to speak poorly and incite anger. This is not the place for it. We're about trying to be friendly; this is not about being friendly.

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
Sorry folks...

We have a troll. He has been reported and will almost certainly be banned AGAIN...

Trevor has some significant issues.

Please do not consider for a minute that he represents anyone here on our forums.

We tried to help him and he refused help.

Please don't reply to him and maybe we can get the @FlyingMonkey to delete his posts. I am sorry it took so long to detect him.

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
So do we report or do we just leave this guy and ignore?
Report. Please, please report.

There are several violations of forum rules here.

This troll will escalate and has spewed some truly foul stuff onto our forums in the past. I don't like snitches either but this is clearly not right and we have a good process to get people who go 'astray' back.

Please report. Let the mods do their job. Most times they will reach out and try to get the poster some help. This guy is WELL known and would have been banned on his first post because his moniker violates forum rules.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
The sad thing is, he's been at this for years. For much of that, many community members tried to work with him. He says lots of pitiful things. So he's either the unfortunately mentally unwell person he portrays himself as. Or he's been putting on an act for years, and is mentally unwell in a whole different way.

Either way, his presence is never a positive one, and I appreciate everyone's patience with the situation.

ScratchBuildMast

Elite member
Actually, I think that some of the stuff that you said (the nazi quotes) fall under hate speech. If you are an American, you can probably be arrested.
Edit: I searched it up and hate speech is not illegal, but still, really though?
I know I am late to respond to this, but it is not illegal to quote Nazis, not even to quote Hitler, or use Nazi quotes as hate speech, but it is SEVERELY frowned upon, like, everywhere...

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
I know I am late to respond to this, but it is not illegal to quote Nazis, not even to quote Hitler, or use Nazi quotes as hate speech, but it is SEVERELY frowned upon, like, everywhere...
I am late to respond too, but if you see the rest of the post I said that it is actually not illegal. After searching it up.

Javiester

Elite member
here in Spain they are very fashionable
in fact they are the third political party in the country
with their flags with the fascist eagle

Last edited:

Coxcomb

Our state started reopening but I'm still staying at home since it is still too risky to go outside. Meanwhile, I am using my time installing our newly purchased toilet from Toto brand https://bestflushingtoilets.org/toto-toilet/. This was our second time switching flushing toilets, I have heard so many good feedbacks about this brand so I have high expectations on this.

Last edited:

Aireal Anarchist

Elite member
its been over a week since the riots started, and if corona was truly as risky as its been portrayed by the major players, it would seem logical that with a million people ignoring social distancing while demonstrating/rioting/looting we should have seen a major spike in corona transmission and it should have begun 2 days ago...hmmmmmm

I only hear riots..........