Could Use Some Help

MJB

I am kind of new to RC. I flew RC and conrol line some thirty plus years ago and enjoyed the hobby. I wanted to get back into it so I bought an FMS Ranger and Radiomaster TX16S. I've got the plane figured out but need some help with the radio tx. I've installed open tx companion on my Mac and the latest firmware and sd card contents on the radio. I've also installed the Amber sound pack on the radio SD card and that is working too. I just tried to set up a special function to get the radio to call out the flap positions for the various switch positions. So I set the SWITCH and the ACTION to play track but there were no tracks in the parameter drop down menu. How do I remedy this? What did I do or not do? Thanks in advance for your help.

Screen Shot 2021-01-17 at 9.12.00 AM.png

MJB

Hi Merv, when I set SPECIAL FUNCTIONS on the radio; the list of sound tracks show up. When I do this in companion they do not. The link you sent me talks about the radio but not Companion. I suspect that Companion is not finding the sound tracks because they are not where they should be and I can't seem to figure out where that is.