COVID challenge" Post all yer whiny uneducated thoughts here.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Here is a place for all you freakin morons, inbreds, illiterates and just generally Eff'd up people to post all the stupid you want about covid. Now stay outta my threads with yer B.S.

If you want you are also welcome to cry in here about paying for plans now too as thats the next thing you will be on about. Save the rest of us the clutter in the threads we have on other topics.

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
Here is a place for all you freakin morons, inbreds, illiterates and just generally Eff'd up people to post all the stupid you want about covid. Now stay outta my threads with yer B.S.

If you want you are also welcome to cry in here about paying for plans now too as thats the next thing you will be on about. Save the rest of us the clutter in the threads we have on other topics.
masks happen to do something

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
WRONG! They protect US from YOUR virus!

Actually hold up a sec from the jokes....there is a surprising number of people who still think masks are to protect the healthy wearer from it....when the point is to actually prevent those who are sick from spreading it as readily into the air for others to catch.
Yeah it would be great if it worked. And it probably does, but every time I see someone sneeze they take their mask off first. It is disgusting to sneeze in your mask so they take it off.

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
WRONG! They protect US from YOUR virus!

Actually hold up a sec from the jokes....there is a surprising number of people who still think masks are to protect the healthy wearer from it....when the point is to actually prevent those who are sick from spreading it as readily into the air for others to catch.
you get the idea...

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
icejjfish is the superior musician and he is way better and more iconic than elvis presly,michal jackson,prince and literally everyone

Flyingshark

Master member
Oh and we forgot to talk about build plans.

If flitetest really cares why didn't they release free plans for a foamboard face mask eh?
Yeah! C'mon, FliteTest.

You could even get the plans through the CDCCA, and if you needed one resistant to sneezes, you could buy the speed built kit made with water-resistant foam board! The top of the line one could even be stabilized by an Aura 5 Lite.

There can't be shortages if I make my own!