• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Pumpkin drop event

Crash support group

Never take crashing too serious, we build - fly - crash for the love of the hobby :) if you cant afford to crash it - dont fly it hahahaha
the reason Glue and tape is available pilots is so that we can use our skills and imagination to get us back in the air.
i spend more time building and repairing than i do flying and thats with 5 years in the air :p
Love building, flying, crashing, repairing, just love it all especially the adrenaline when your thumbs do the stick dance on the radio and gain back control of your beloved aircraft :) smiling from ear to ear
image1.jpeg

mrjdstewart

got this guy back in my newbie days. actually thought i had ordered the mini, so when this showed up i was a little surprised. regrettably i was new and had a lot of issues with setting up the thrust diff and the CG. it flew 3 times, all three ended in a crash. after the last it became a wall flower.

20190526_151709.jpg

20190526_151714.jpg

lately i have been looking at it thinking it need to be fixed and flown. so today i pulled it down and did some repairs.

20190526_161847.jpg

just need to build a few power pods, steal some motors and esc's, and life should be good!

not sure why i waited so long.

laters,

me :cool:

Arcfyre

got this guy back in my newbie days. actually thought i had ordered the mini, so when this showed up i was a little surprised. regrettably i was new and had a lot of issues with setting up the thrust diff and the CG. it flew 3 times, all three ended in a crash. after the last it became a wall flower.

View attachment 132164

View attachment 132165

lately i have been looking at it thinking it need to be fixed and flown. so today i pulled it down and did some repairs.

View attachment 132166

just need to build a few power pods, steal some motors and esc's, and life should be good!

not sure why i waited so long.

laters,

This one is on my list as well.

mrjdstewart

ready to fly...

20190527_140152.jpg

i stole two C-pack 2215/09's from 2 other planes. swinging a 10x4.5 which barely misses the fuselage, i have some 8x4.5 on order. have twin 30A BLHeli ESC's, and plan to use a 3S-2200. it is nose heavy as it sits but i am thinking i should put some FPV on the tail which should be enough to balance it out.

plan to re-maiden on wednesday. cross fingers.