Crash support group

sundown57

Legendary member
I will never admit how proud I was of those two shots, from that far away. It didn't knock it down but what great shots. Glad there are no pictures my facial expression when I heard the arrow go THUD and there it was just sticking out of the bottom of the plane, still up the tree,

Jimun

Elite member
I will never admit how proud I was of those two shots, from that far away. It didn't knock it down but what great shots. Glad there are no pictures my facial expression when I heard the arrow go THUD and there it was just sticking out of the bottom of the plane, still up the tree,
Pictures would have be great.:LOL:

Jimun

Elite member
Crashing just means it's time to build a new plane for variety's sake.

I was flying my Scout for a neighbor once, I was showboating because they wanted to see some aerobatics. I broke the cardinal rule of not flying between yourself and the sun. Lost orientation and straight into the dirt.

w0jqngl.jpg
She looks repairable :unsure::unsure::unsure: Maybe maybe not. She looked pretty before she got hit in the nose. Did you have fun?
Build, Fly, Crash, Repeat. It's an endless cycle.

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
There are also a total of 9 BB holes in it. You can see some of them in the picture of the wing with the arrow hole in it. I may not have won any challenges on here yet. But I have HANDS DOWN the most arrow dynamic plane in the forum.
That's funny. The Pietenpol might be the LEAST aerodynamic plane that actually flys and you made it the most arrow dynamic plane that I know of. I'm thinking you want less arrow dynamic and more aerodynamic. Just a thought. :unsure::LOL:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Next time shoot the battery, one shot one kill. Tree burns down.. plane is on the ground, salvage what you can.

This was my first hour of flight today. Pictures say 1000 words.

20190413_160118.jpg

Lesson for the day... dont forget you now have multiple profiles loaded and try flying 5s racectracks using 4s freestyle pids and rates. REALLY confuses your muscle memory.

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
Next time shoot the battery, one shot one kill. Tree burns down.. plane is on the ground, salvage what you can.

This was my first hour of flight today. Pictures say 1000 words.

View attachment 128840

Lesson for the day... dont forget you now have multiple profiles loaded and try flying 5s racectracks using 4s freestyle pids and rates. REALLY confuses your muscle memory.
Oooh! On the plus side, THOSE are some sweet looking racers! You're actually making me miss my quad flying days! :)

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Oooh! On the plus side, THOSE are some sweet looking racers! You're actually making me miss my quad flying days! :)

The left is my now 3 year old Rotor Riot full KISS Alien 5 inch. The one on the left is the newest build Racedayquads Mach 1 frame with Dal f77 dual gyro fc and 45 amp rocket 4 in 1 esc. Theres a whole thread for each here.

mayan

Legendary member
I just got up to date on this thread and laughed so hard everyone was looking at me as if I have gone nuts. I really enjoy the way we are making a crash look which is a good laugh worth for yourself and others. Let’s keep this going :).

MightyMike

Crashing just means it's time to build a new plane for variety's sake.

I think the best thing about a swappable is, that you can addapt your plane to your needs or your current interests. You can transform it into something new and maybee even greater. When you crash, it'll ease the pain a little bit ;)