Crash support group

shadeyB

Legendary member
Never take crashing too serious, we build - fly - crash for the love of the hobby :) if you cant afford to crash it - dont fly it hahahaha
the reason Glue and tape is available pilots is so that we can use our skills and imagination to get us back in the air.
i spend more time building and repairing than i do flying and thats with 5 years in the air :p
Love building, flying, crashing, repairing, just love it all especially the adrenaline when your thumbs do the stick dance on the radio and gain back control of your beloved aircraft :) smiling from ear to ear
image1.jpeg

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
got this guy back in my newbie days. actually thought i had ordered the mini, so when this showed up i was a little surprised. regrettably i was new and had a lot of issues with setting up the thrust diff and the CG. it flew 3 times, all three ended in a crash. after the last it became a wall flower.

20190526_151709.jpg

20190526_151714.jpg

lately i have been looking at it thinking it need to be fixed and flown. so today i pulled it down and did some repairs.

20190526_161847.jpg

just need to build a few power pods, steal some motors and esc's, and life should be good!

not sure why i waited so long.

laters,

me :cool:

Arcfyre

Elite member
got this guy back in my newbie days. actually thought i had ordered the mini, so when this showed up i was a little surprised. regrettably i was new and had a lot of issues with setting up the thrust diff and the CG. it flew 3 times, all three ended in a crash. after the last it became a wall flower.

View attachment 132164

View attachment 132165

lately i have been looking at it thinking it need to be fixed and flown. so today i pulled it down and did some repairs.

View attachment 132166

just need to build a few power pods, steal some motors and esc's, and life should be good!

not sure why i waited so long.

laters,

This one is on my list as well.

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
ready to fly...

20190527_140152.jpg

i stole two C-pack 2215/09's from 2 other planes. swinging a 10x4.5 which barely misses the fuselage, i have some 8x4.5 on order. have twin 30A BLHeli ESC's, and plan to use a 3S-2200. it is nose heavy as it sits but i am thinking i should put some FPV on the tail which should be enough to balance it out.

plan to re-maiden on wednesday. cross fingers.