Crash'em if you got'em ***Official***

Jeremiah M

So is this where we can post some crashes like they had mentioned in the podcast. I’m just making sure as I’m still new to the forum

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Here's one from my OG channel way back and the first FT foamie I built and tried after @rockyboy sent me the plans along with the plans for his Caudron 460.

(Psyborg channel is locked so if you think you may want to sub me do it on my Borgonian Evolution channel please)

wilmracer

I build things that fly (sometimes)
Mentor
WOW YOU GUYS CAN'T FLY WORTH A DARN. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In my defense I had a midair, lost a wing, and ALMOST put her down smoothly on the runway (if you can call it that) :ROFLMAO: If it had happened on the second flight and I had the trim/thrust issues fixed I WOULD have landed her :cool:

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
I wish I had some of my crashes on camera, especially my most humiliating one. I took my fpv arrow waaaaay up pointed it straight down and glided it straight down with aileron full right. Everything was just a blur in my goggles so I just flew straight into the ground lol.

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
Black Bart hitting that fence made ME hurt. That was a solid hit for sure. Seeing the Corsair made me think you set yours up opposite of mine. what I THINK is slightly nose heavy seems to be A LOT nose heavy and you seem to lean towards a tail heavy start.
Both sad days, Gotta rebuild both of those