Crash'em if you got'em ***Official***

Bo123

Elite member
Unfortunately I don't "Got'em", so theres not many videos I only have 2 planes in the fleet at the moment, and I had about 10 at one point. I didn't crash them, I didn't fly them at all, and I ripped the guts out for the next projects. This cycle has been repeating for about a year now.

Tench745

Master member
Thunderbolt 3 Maiden:

McB Jenny V1 test flight:

46" Spirit of St Louis maiden.

Somewhat blurry footage of the Cafe Racer Mk3's maiden and demise at FF2017.

JetCrafts

Here's one from my OG channel way back and the first FT foamie I built and tried after @rockyboy sent me the plans along with the plans for his Caudron 460.

(Psyborg channel is locked so if you think you may want to sub me do it on my Borgonian Evolution channel please)

don't worry when I was a kid which is right now I've made 3 planes it hasn't flown making the 4rth one

Dr. Looping Looie

Elite member
OMG :eek:
Please @Dr. Looping Looie where did you get that kitfox? (indoor plane)
Designed it myself, and made it with the the help of my friend who manufactures shockflyers.
@SquirrelTail yes, it is in fact the Finest Kitfox. Prototype #4 out of 5 to be exact. It took half a year to get this thing right.
IMG_20210607_181958.jpg

IMG_20210607_182010.jpg

IMG_20210607_173036.jpg

Taildragger

Legendary member

OliverW

Legendary member
Ok I'm sold
Where can I throw my money at you this summer?
Edit: found them on finest composites. is the "white" option just blank foam?
SupaTim is importing their profile foamies, if I were you I'd shoot him a message to see if he could have one tossed into one of his shipments from them

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Balsa-to-Foam Board conversion I have been working on 4-evah! Foam Wonder. This is the final prototype. Plans should be coming soon. Video is demonstrating the vertical take-off (VTO) capability of the model. Crash is around the 20 second mark...Landed it!!!

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Ok, I'll bite. What started out as an uneventful flight of a Strix Nano Goblin quickly turned bad as I engaged autotune on iNav and the flight controller locked up....

D'OH! Knocked the nose clean off in about 20 pieces. Found all but one and glued it all back together and it is still flying to this date.

Cheers!
LitterBug

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Ok this is not fixed wing and the flying is super slow and boring but it was like my earliest flights with FPV on a real quad not my OG runner 250 I started with.

It was a perfect day to fly light breeze not too hot super sunny.. Just a great day to be alive. UNTIL...

You ever watch them nature shows with the tiny spiders hatching and casting a thread to the wind to travel out of the home nest.. Well guess who was the landing pad for a particular flight. Yup.. ME!!

Around the 2:30 mark in the video The spiders had already landed on me as I felt the webs and was ok with that. THEN they all started crawling at the same time all over my neck and my bald head. Needless to say my hands left the radio to eradicate the intruders and the quad tumbled various numbers of times with counts ranging from mid 20's to 36 I think was the highest guestimate.

Anyways I am posting that for the cartwheel title.