Crash's STOL build log.

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
Ok got more work done. All servos were checked for the right direction, centered and pushrods made and installed. Landing gear as well, oh and that's how I had to get the front zip ties done

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,013.4 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    984 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    948 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

CrashRecovery

Mentor
Hopefully I can get everything wired up today. Only thing left to do is make the engine pods and mount them up. I don't think that will happen today as the wife has the day odd and we get so little time together. I'll just bring it to work tomorrow and see if I can finish it up.

CrashRecovery

Mentor
No......... Wife respect! She has put up with a lot of dumb s$&t in the past and now it's RC Planes. I can only respect her for doing that. I even got her to try and fly the scout and well she just needs a bigger area to fly in.

earthsciteach

No offense to your wife, man. Monkey and I were chatting about RC wives yesterday. Later in the afternoon, mine spewed forth with a rant about my crap being everywhere in the house. Pure RC wife gold! Mine is a saint, actually. Im very lucky!

Liemavick

Mentor
I learned a neat trick, distract the wife with a kitchen remodel and new tile floors. She hardly notices my mess which has grown to 3 rooms now. She is to busy picking out cabinets and tile color. Monkey should I add the cost of the remodel into my RC hobby tab like in your article? Crash nice progress on your build Bro, looking good!

CrashRecovery

Mentor
Oh I know you meant no disrespect. I've got to clean up my mess each night since I use the kitchen table. I do have the basement I can use but it gets lonely down there with out the dog and the bird talking to me.

CrashRecovery

Mentor
I learned a neat trick, distract the wife with a kitchen remodel and new tile floors. She hardly notices my mess which has grown to 3 rooms now. She is to busy picking out cabinets and tile color. Monkey should I add the cost of the remodel into my RC hobby tab like in your article? Crash nice progress on your build Bro, looking good!
My problem is we need to finish a basement repair but we haven't ordered the material to finish.