Crazy fast Ft 22 Raptor

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
that's quick but not crazy fast. i would say 80'ish mph, when you get above the 120's and up to 150 mph then you can call it fast.

what motor/prop/esc setup are you using?

keep flying fast!

laters,

me :cool:

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
Try one of these with a 5x5 on 4s and you'll find a new definition of crazy fast: https://hobbyking.com/en_us/propdrive-v2-2836-3000kv-brushless-outrunner-motor.html

yup, used one of those on my red bull racer submission. i only flew the plane 2x before i kinda purposefully nosed it into the ground. still have motor sitting in a bag waiting for a new go fast project.

i am also a HUGE fan of the Brother Hobby Avenger 2507-2700kv. i use on of these in my Super Goblin with a 6x4.5 BN prop, a 60A ESC, and 4S-2400 LiHV battery. the thing is STUPID fast, pushing well past the 120mph mark for a foam board, non reinforced wing! :LOL:

not the best video but you can see it eats up a big portion of sky really quick.

laters,

greenwoodguy456

that's quick but not crazy fast. i would say 80'ish mph, when you get above the 120's and up to 150 mph then you can call it fast.

what motor/prop/esc setup are you using?

keep flying fast!

laters,

I have a 2300KV motor with a three blade prop(not sure the size) with a 30 AMP ESC.