CrazyFastFlying YouTube Channel!

bracesport

Legendary member
@CrazyFastFlying - I just saw the beginning of this thread and saw the cube stuff - that speed cube in your video channel is amazing - I learned the cube when I was 16 (39 yrs ago) and recently found my original cube in a box! believe it or not, I can still do it (roughly 5 mins)! I would love to get one of those speed cubes!?

phil

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Hi FliteTest community,

About a year and a half ago I started a youtube channel about the rubiks cube that was called crazyslowcubing and put out a video about once per month. This past fall I got into the RC hobby and started posting videos about RC on the CrazySlowCubing channel and eventually I changed the name to CrazyFastFlying. Now I am trying to post a video every week.

I still only have 13 subscribers, mostly because I during the past year I only posted one video per month.

So it would REALLY help me if you could check it out and subscribe. I would really appreciate it!

I am trying to get to 30 subscribers by the end of March.

Also, if you subscribe to my channel, I will make sure to subscribe back.

And would be great if you if you could share it with friends and on Facebook if thats possible.

Here's the link to my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl2wqYkL25skVRNfuHvwpgg

Thank you,
-CrazyFastFlying
I am happy to announce that you have finally hit your 30 subs, congrats bro.

Link to my channel is in my sig, if you sub to mine I will finally be at 20, thx.

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
Hey everyone,

Does anyone have any tips on how I could make my videos better and make them more interesting?

It would be really helpful.

Thanks for any feedback!

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Hey everyone,

Does anyone have any tips on how I could make my videos better and make them more interesting?

It would be really helpful.

Thanks for any feedback!
There is a whole learn about discoverability and stuff on the channel. If you go into basic eeiting there are a few ways to get into the tutorials and there are even quiz's and stuff. Teaches a lot, i just did it myself, still hafta finish it actually. Any "learn more" prompt will help you out.

And dont forget to subscribe to mine as well.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Well done on the video. Maybe check out @Eric Matyas thread with all the cool free music he has and add in some very quiet back ground music.

This is a suggestion for later videos. Your voice levels were clear and consistent in this one.

When finalizing the video go back and have a listen. Far too many people have great visual efforts but as soon as the video plays the sound kills it immediately with poor volume management, poor music choices that dont fit the flow of the video or too low quality background music.

Thats one of the things that will make me stop watching someones videos. Having to crank up the volume because the talking is too quiet then having the worst quality dancy trancy music all the sudden blaring trying to blow speakers apart really angers me. Specially the ones with the bass that sounds like 2 fat butts sitting at shoulder level farting in my ears.

Will throw you a sub next time I log into you tube for sure. Good luck and keep up the good work.

Last edited:

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
When finalizing the video go back and have a listen. Far too many people have great visual efforts but as soon as the video plays the sound kills it immediately with poor volume management, poor music choices that dont fit the flow of the video or too low quality background music.

Thats one of the things that will make me stop watching someones videos. Having to crank up the volume because the talking is too quiet then having the worst quality dancy trancy music all the sudden blaring trying to blow speakers apart really angers me. Specially the ones with the bass that sounds like 2 fat butts sitting at shoulder level farting in my ears.

Great advice! I hate when videos I watch are like that too.

Is that how my videos are or are mine pretty good?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Re read the post mate. I hit post before I was finished as I was watching the video at the same time. I added much more. and yes you did very good in that one. Vocals were clear and stable, the camera wasnt shaking around making my eyes wobble. Good content for the mods you added. All good.

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Great video!!
The only tips I know of are: Don't drown out your voice in cheesy music and try keep everything well lit and in focus.
The only thing I would change is, maybe edit in some still pictures into your video when you talk about smaller details, like when you were talking about the control horns, I would have liked a still picture of them, because they were a little out of focus.
Other than that you did a great job!!

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
Re read the post mate. I hit post before I was finished as I was watching the video at the same time. I added much more. and yes you did very good in that one. Vocals were clear and stable, the camera wasnt shaking around making my eyes wobble. Good content for the mods you added. All good.

Oh, ok. I read it before you added to new stuff.

I'm glad to hear that you like my videos. You are the first person who has given me feedback. Thanks!

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
Great video!!
The only tips I know of are: Don't drown out your voice in cheesy music and try keep everything well lit and in focus. The only thing I would change is, maybe edit in some still pictures into your video when you talk about smaller details, like when you were talking about the control horns, I would have liked a still picture of them, because they were a little out of focus.
Other than that you did a great job!!

Thanks! Great idea, I will put in some still pics next time.

What kind of music do you suggest I use? The one I used it the only one I had on hand.