CrazyFastFlying YouTube Channel!

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
Hi FliteTest community,

About a year and a half ago I started a youtube channel about the rubiks cube that was called crazyslowcubing and put out a video about once per month. This past fall I got into the RC hobby and started posting videos about RC on the CrazySlowCubing channel and eventually I changed the name to CrazyFastFlying. Now I am trying to post a video every week.

I still only have 13 subscribers, mostly because I during the past year I only posted one video per month.

So it would REALLY help me if you could check it out and subscribe. I would really appreciate it!

I am trying to get to 30 subscribers by the end of March.

Also, if you subscribe to my channel, I will make sure to subscribe back.

And would be great if you if you could share it with friends and on Facebook if thats possible.

Here's the link to my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl2wqYkL25skVRNfuHvwpgg

Thank you,
-CrazyFastFlying

Last edited:

basslord1124

Master member
I subbed to you with both of my channels so that will help with your numbers. ;)

My RC channel is Perkyplanes & RC which should be in signature...my other channel is a vlog/music channel called Wikiperkya.

OliverW

Legendary member
Hi FliteTest community,

About a year and a half ago I started a youtube channel about the rubiks cube that was called crazyslowcubing and put out a video about once per month. This past fall I got into the RC hobby and started posting videos about RC on the CrazySlowCubing channel and eventually I changed the name to CrazyFastFlying. Now I am trying to post a video every week.

I still only have 13 subscribers, mostly because I during the past year I only posted one video per month.

So it would REALLY help me if you could check it out and subscribe. I would really appreciate it!

I am trying to get to 30 subscribers by the end of March.

Also, if you subscribe to my channel, I will make sure to subscribe back.

Here's the link to my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl2wqYkL25skVRNfuHvwpgg

Thank you,
-CrazyFastFlying
Sub'd