CustomRCMods YouTube Channel - New Videos Daily

CustomRCMods

Elite member
Hey All,

Just wanted to give a shameless plug for my YouTube Channel, CustomRCMods.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsoNpEbDwGT0mBoECt1ny8Q/featured

I started this channel back when I drove RC cars primarily, and I would show modifications you could do to fix/improve your RC vehicles Cost-Effectively. Today, I do all sorts of videos, mainly focused in RC Flight. Including, Reviews, tutorials, and modifications.

My goal is to try and answer questions to common problems or products that have little other content available on youtube. I am always looking for video requests, so please respond below If you have any Ideas.

With this COVID-19 event going on, I obviously have lots of time on my hands to make videos, so you can expect a new video (or two) every day.

This channel was created to merge 2 hobbies, RC and video creation. I have a background in aerial photography and freelance video creation that make RC so much more fun.

It has been a blast operating this channel for the past few years, and I can't wait to grow and make more content for the community.

Please let me know if you have any video Ideas, questions, or comments for me. Also, If you subscribe I will subscribe back!

Thank you!

MooreRC

Hey All,

Just wanted to give a shameless plug for my YouTube Channel, CustomRCMods.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsoNpEbDwGT0mBoECt1ny8Q/featured

I started this channel back when I drove RC cars primarily, and I would show modifications you could do to fix/improve your RC vehicles Cost-Effectively. Today, I do all sorts of videos, mainly focused in RC Flight. Including, Reviews, tutorials, and modifications.

My goal is to try and answer questions to common problems or products that have little other content available on youtube. I am always looking for video requests, so please respond below If you have any Ideas.

With this COVID-19 event going on, I obviously have lots of time on my hands to make videos, so you can expect a new video (or two) every day.

This channel was created to merge 2 hobbies, RC and video creation. I have a background in aerial photography and freelance video creation that make RC so much more fun.

It has been a blast operating this channel for the past few years, and I can't wait to grow and make more content for the community.

Please let me know if you have any video Ideas, questions, or comments for me. Also, If you subscribe I will subscribe back!

Thank you!
Subscribed!

CustomRCMods

Elite member
Found a beat up Hobbyzone Champ on eBay selling as "untested" for 20 Bucks. I won the auction and it showed up today! Must have been my lucky day, because all the components are fully functional and after a little airframe reinforcement she flew great! Def not my type of plane but it was tons of fun to bomb around the backyard and it was very relaxing to fly. Stay tuned for some flight videos coming very soon!

CustomRCMods

Elite member
I use a DJI osmo action on my head to record my flying. Previously I used a Gopro hero 3+ black, but i am glad I upgraded. I also use a DBPower 4k action camera (30$ amazon cheapo) to record onboard with like the explorer and other larger planes. I also use a mavic pro for air to airs when ever flying with friends, and in the studio I use a Panasonic Lumix G7 4k as well as my iPhone XR. That’s quite the gear rundown but it’s what I use! Happy flying!

CustomRCMods

Elite member
More Videos are out now!

Got my RMRC Mini Recruit in today... they are local and I happen to know the owner and his son so I thought I would pick one up and throw some gear into it and bomb around the park FPV style. Anyway heres the unboxing/build and maiden videos:

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
More Videos are out now!

Got my RMRC Mini Recruit in today... they are local and I happen to know the owner and his son so I thought I would pick one up and throw some gear into it and bomb around the park FPV style. Anyway heres the unboxing/build and maiden videos:

Nice!!! I recently bought the Sonic modell mini AR Wing, exactly the same but no supplied stabiliser. Got it all iNav'ed up and yesterday added a Runcam split mini 3 for HD recording of the FPV. All I need now is to be allowed outside to fly it properly!!! :)

CustomRCMods

Elite member
Yeah I saw that that they have the exact same product! and don’t worry, this little guy flies like a dream even without the stabilizer, but having that stabilization makes it even better. happy flying!

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
Yeah I saw that that they have the exact same product! and don’t worry, this little guy flies like a dream even without the stabilizer, but having that stabilization makes it even better. happy flying!
When I put mine on 4S I stepped the prop down to 5x3 as the 5x4.5 made the motor too hot for my liking!