Cyaz

Fishbonez

Well folks unfortunatly duty calls and I need to make a "long trip across the pond." I will not be able to to do anyflying for some time so my posts may be limited. I do not know if I will have online access where I am going but if I do I will be checking in from time to time and trying to catch Flitetest whenever I can.
So Flitetest family. Happy flying may your crashes be limited and if they are not limited let them be cool.
CYAZ
Fishbonez

earthsciteach

Noooo! Sorry to hear that, Bonez. I'll definitely miss ya! Drop a line on here and stay in touch with Facebook, if you can. Safe journeys, my friend!

Pack a Syma S107 or something like that to keep your RC bug satisfied.

Fishbonez

Noooo! Sorry to hear that, Bonez. I'll definitely miss ya! Drop a line on here and stay in touch with Facebook, if you can. Safe journeys, my friend!

Pack a Syma S107 or something like that to keep your RC bug satisfied.

Most definitly Teach and keep on keepin them kids in line LOL I cant take a plane but I am taking my Sim so that will hopefully keep withdrawl symptoms at bay

earthsciteach

Argh, them damn kids! I have one class that is going to be the death of me! I could use some serious munitions in that one.