Dang check this out (F-15 in background video)

BS projects inc.

Elite member
1547268323673.png

JTarmstr

Elite member
That's a F-15 built by Splinter189 you can find his build thread here. I dont know if FT will release it or he will, i noticed the new F4U shares his design techniques so maybe he is partnering with them. He was also in the flying tank video.

Great Grey Owl

That's a BAD mamajama of an RC right there! Needs to become a FT kit, and while they're at it, there is no reason the same edf and electronics can't be utilized in an F14 as well. Awesome stuff! Thanks for posting that @JTarmstr

JTarmstr

Elite member
That's a BAD mamajama of an RC right there! Needs to become a FT kit, and while they're at it, there is no reason the same edf and electronics can't be utilized in an F14 as well. Awesome stuff! Thanks for posting that @JTarmstr

No problem. Funny thing, he made a F-14 also the build thread is here. He builds awesome jets and is going to release the plans at some point.

basslord1124

Master member
Oh yeah, that looks like John and his designs. He posts over on the FT Fans group on Facebook. Pretty cool stuff, he's gotten really passionate about it and everything. I don't know of any official confirmations but I know Josh Bixler say he'd like to meet up with him sometime. And I know John was there to help them load stuff for the flying tank video. I remember John saying that plans would be released, but like @JTarmstr said, not sure if FT will do it or if he will.

BS projects inc.

Elite member
Oh yeah, that looks like John and his designs. He posts over on the FT Fans group on Facebook. Pretty cool stuff, he's gotten really passionate about it and everything. I don't know of any official confirmations but I know Josh Bixler say he'd like to meet up with him sometime. And I know John was there to help them load stuff for the flying tank video. I remember John saying that plans would be released, but like @JTarmstr said, not sure if FT will do it or if he will.
Either way it's a great looking plane. I saw his build thread on it and when I saw it in the background I freaked.