"Dans drones" My crowd funded research project

Cereal_Killer

Hello. I'm not very active here but I am trying to post more and help out and I've added the FT forums to my home page so I come visit more often, you also may recognize me from RCGroups and GitHub as well as several other RC related forums and numerous non-RC electronics hobby forums too...

Instead of typing something out here I'd like to direct you to please read and review the info I've presented in my GoFundMe page. It's long but only takes about 8 minutes to read threw and there's some interesting videos attached. I'm obviously asking for donations but if you cant manage to help by giving that's ok, all I ask is that you please share my cause. All you have to do is search "Dans drones" at GoFundMe, you dont even need to remember a link!

I will greatly appreciate anything anyone here can give, be in money or just a like / share (feel free to share via ANY avenue you use to spread the word, social media to email chains to printing it out and hanging it on a board at your church or ANYTHING. Literally even pocket change helps, I have sellected a campaign type that gives me access to all funding, even without meeting the goal. If I can get one of every ten people to just give five bucks I will be well on my way to reaching my goals. Also I'm happy to accept donations of used equipment, my "wish list" is pretty short but that doesnt mean I have all the other gear to build this thing, so really I mean it when I say "ANYTHING helps".

Thanks again,
Dan Gostlin
Cereal_Killer

Please share my link my link:
GoFundMe.com/DansDrones

Last edited:

Cereal_Killer

Hi guys. First off thanks to anyone for any sharing they've done!

I'm working on getting a raffle type reward for system setup. The main prize will be a drone for sure (probably a 330 cause I've got one laying around I dont fly anymore) and probably a few micro RTF's too (Hubsan X4 most likely). Please continue to help me out by sharing and remember to check back in the next week or so for the reward section.