Dark Theme(s)???

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
like this???
Screenshot_20210909_082825.png

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
To my knowledge there isn't a true dark theme sadly. You can make some stuff darker, but that's pretty much it (unless I'm missing something).

Baron VonHelton

Elite member
To my knowledge there isn't a true dark theme sadly. You can make some stuff darker, but that's pretty much it (unless I'm missing something).

So my post isn't redundant. Good. Maybe the devs will take a look & see if they can help me out......

(y)

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
So my post isn't redundant. Good. Maybe the devs will take a look & see if they can help me out......

(y)

many/most web-browsers will let you override the CSS for specific webpages, Chrome even has a universal 'dark mode for all websites' option [that doesn't work perfectly all the time]

So there is a way to deal with this locally even if the website doesn't do it natively.

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Sorry for the late reply - we've just added a new dark theme, to select it please click the paint brush on the left side of the Footer and select Crisp (dark)

1637180280115.png

You may also want to pair that template with the "Midnight" color scheme (click the switch next to it).

Hope this helps!
Robert