Dat Guardrail

Daniel Liutan

Nothing yet, sorry about that.

I am going to be out of commission for a while. I had to get tested for covid today and if that comes back negative I have surgery on Friday.

It's nothing life threatening, just very uncomfortable.

Hope everything goes well for you! (y)

Wildthing

Legendary member

I am going to be out of commission for a while. I had to get tested for covid today and if that comes back negative I have surgery on Friday.

Is the covid test just preventative because of the surgery ?

Namactual

Elite member
Yes.
Sorry, I did not mean to imply I had covid. They just want to make sure I do not have it before they operate.

Side note:
I guess the only way they can test for covid is by poking your brain with a long stick up your nose.:cautious:

Daniel Liutan

Yes.
Sorry, I did not mean to imply I had covid. They just want to make sure I do not have it before they operate.

Side note:
I guess the only way they can test for covid is by poking your brain with a long stick up your nose.:cautious:

I didn't misunderstand your words :).
Because of the Covid 19, our local hospitals stop all surgeries, except urgent one.
So I really hope you will recover from the surgery ASAP (y)

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor

Good luck and speedy recovery.

Crow929

I'm concerned.
Has anyone heard from Namactual since he had surgery nearly a year ago?
I'm finally getting around to building his Dat Rhino and realized this was his last activity on the forum.