Debate: Is flysky any good?

Tonero311

Got my i6X beginning of last year. It's never missed a beat or had a problem. They are cheap and plasticky, but do their intended job with no real bells or whistles. Think reliable donkey more than race horse.
They are good in my opinion as a first Tx. If you break it whilst gathering experience, it's easier replaced. Looking at buying another one. So my Son and my Father have their own Tx's. Have to admit though, I am using it as an excuse to get a new T16 or TX16.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I'm still fairly new to the hobby so I'm going to assume that TX means transmitter. I use the DX6e
Yes, TX stands for transmitter. RX stands for receiver. That actually took me a while to figure out myself... :LOL: I used the DX6e before I upgraded to the DX6 and it's a great transmitter too!

JetCrafts

when I first started the hobby I posted a thread on which transmitter I should get as my first, and a lot of people recommended the flysky i6. so, I looked it up on Amazon and it seemed to have good reviews too. And in the thread, most people were talking about how the flysky transmitters were good due to their price. But other people complained that the transmitter was short-lived and didn't last long. flite test also never mentioned flysky as a good "reputable" brand. do you agree?
yes yes yes