Delaware flyers

bacpck

No, I am in Virginia however. I do travel to DC, MD, DE and parts of NC, WV and southern NJ for work. I hope as I get more into this hobby I can get to meet some people in these areas to fly with or find new and interesting places. I usually travel and spend the night and having something to do after work with some like minded people is much better than sitting in a hotel room.

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Hello Delware flyers.
My friends at CrashTestHobby have shipped planes to every state in the Union (as well as plenty in other countries) except for Delaware.
You can check out the planes at www.crashtesthobby.com.
They may be excited enough to hook you up with a discount?
Contact them and tell them you are in Delaware!
You can contact them at crashtesthobby@gmail.com
Go for it!
-Ninja

Boshek77

I was born and raised in Dover, but moved away in High School. I get back every now and then. There is a ton of great scenery to fly around though.

earthsciteach

Hello Delware flyers.
My friends at CrashTestHobby have shipped planes to every state in the Union (as well as plenty in other countries) except for Delaware.
You can check out the planes at www.crashtesthobby.com.
They may be excited enough to hook you up with a discount?
Contact them and tell them you are in Delaware!
You can contact them at crashtesthobby@gmail.com
Go for it!
-Ninja

Ninja - I was born and raised in Delaware. Does that count???;)

Flite Risk

Middletown DE 19731 actually.
Lets get together!
Im going to be buying an RMRC Recruit inthe next few days. I have a few unregulated places I fly with few obstructions and lots of space.

Flite Risk

CrashRecovery, I see you're in New Castle. Me as well. Do you fly in any of the near by clubs? Delaware RC or SKSS?
I don't belong to any clubs but I I'm not opposed to forming a clandestine one :)

As I mentioned before I'm near Middletown and find the Gunning Bedford Middle School on Cox Neck Road in Delaware City one of the best places to fly. Especially now with no school for the rest of the year

it has hard tarmac it has hard tarmac for a running track that makes a great runway for Wheels, well-maintained soccer field in baseball field the biggest thing to worry about is the roof of the School and there is so much open are down there you have to try pretty hard to get stuck on that.

I am just finishing up some projects that have taken up all my flying time and am now ready to get back in the air

Apis

I don't belong to any clubs but I I'm not opposed to forming a clandestine one :)

As I mentioned before I'm near Middletown and find the Gunning Bedford Middle School on Cox Neck Road in Delaware City one of the best places to fly. Especially now with no school for the rest of the year

it has hard tarmac it has hard tarmac for a running track that makes a great runway for Wheels, well-maintained soccer field in baseball field the biggest thing to worry about is the roof of the School and there is so much open are down there you have to try pretty hard to get stuck on that.

I am just finishing up some projects that have taken up all my flying time and am now ready to get back in the air

I've never flown at a school before and I would've very nervous to do so. Are you a member of the AMA? If so, I can have you as a guest at my club field at Lum's Pond. We're a grass field and have electric to recharge on site.

Additionally, I would love to find somewhere in the area to legally fly flying boats and sea planes. Would you happen to know a water body that would be legal to fly? No radio control craft at state parks in Delaware (which is why I can't at Lum's Pond).