Delaware flyers

Flite Risk

i was told by a maintenance guy its ok to fly at Gunningbedford as long as there are no kids there, usually that means weekends but now we.have until September.

Ive been to Lums before im not an AMA mmber. do you know Jon S. long hair, black van converted for his wheel chair.

i have a buddy who flies float planes at a park in Middletown, i fly belly landers therwith him. additionally i know of a couple of other water launch areas around.
lets catch up p/m me.

Flite Risk

Hello Delware flyers.
My friends at CrashTestHobby have shipped planes to every state in the Union (as well as plenty in other countries) except for Delaware.
You can check out the planes at www.crashtesthobby.com.
They may be excited enough to hook you up with a discount?
Contact them and tell them you are in Delaware!
You can contact them at crashtesthobby@gmail.com
Go for it!
-Ninja
I'm going to get an assassin sooner or later. I bought an assassin at Lebanon last year but it doesn't fly right on account of too much paint

Apis

Any other northern Delaware flyers out there looking to meet up (out side in the open air)? Me and Flight Risk fly around Delaware City.

feastman

Good to hear there are other DE flyers. Delaware City is close by. I only have a couple of Flyers still air ready, and could bring them out. The kids and I fly in a small park close by when it is empty. When and where is the meet up?

Flite Risk

Hi, unfortunately have to excuse myself from Saturday's get together. But gunning Bedford Middle School is somewhere we fly often in pretty much every weekend morning the weather is right. I hope you guys meet up anyways and one day get to meet you

Apis

Good to hear there are other DE flyers. Delaware City is close by. I only have a couple of Flyers still air ready, and could bring them out. The kids and I fly in a small park close by when it is empty. When and where is the meet up?

What FliteRisk said. I'll PM our WhatsApp group. Let's move this convo to there.

Flite Risk

Sometimes there are walkers using the track, I've gotten to know a couple of them by asking them if they're comfortable with us flying when they're out there. And absolutely never fly over them or launch if they're nearby.

If we crash we never leave trash and absolutely never leave lipos unaccounted for.

If school is in session or there are kids on the school property I make it a habit of not to fly there and also if staff, the groundskeepers and maintenance guys are parked around back I tried to park off in the parking lot not near their garage doors.

All of those conditions with the exception of the Walkers are never anything we bump into flying on the weekends.

This is a very sweet spot to fly and would hate for anyone to tell us we can't fly there anymore .

Battery800

Elite member
I've never flown at a school before and I would've very nervous to do so. Are you a member of the AMA? If so, I can have you as a guest at my club field at Lum's Pond. We're a grass field and have electric to recharge on site.

Additionally, I would love to find somewhere in the area to legally fly flying boats and sea planes. Would you happen to know a water body that would be legal to fly? No radio control craft at state parks in Delaware (which is why I can't at Lum's Pond).
there is a little pond in bayberry