Delayed Packing and Shipping

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Mine finally shipped today but by Swiss Post instead of EMS like I specified. I guess It'll be a couple more weeks before I see it.

PaulT

Mentor
Placed last order and it took 14 days to ship which I received yesterday. I also placed an order from a different Hong Kong company which shipped within hours at the same time that's still not here.
Still very much happy with Hobby King and they have yet to ship an incorrect item in two years to me.
Still curious though why it costs more to ship from the USA to Canada than China to Canada.
I would love to get my orders shipped from Washington State to British Columbia but dang....$35.00 shipping for a $10.00 Lipo??

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Latest order paid 3/3/12 - shipped 3/6/12 Looks like they are caught up from the Chinese New Year

fred0000

they use swiss post when you buy lipo's they are the only carrier that sill ship lipo's via air.

I always use the cheapest shipping option available and always get my stuff in a timely manor, very happy with the shipping speed.

one of my last HK purchases was done on the Feb 21, and shipped Feb 23, tracking says it's getting close, i'm expecting to have it by tomarow.

Last edited:

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
Yeah, I think they've caught up. Put an order in for various bits and pieces last night, was printed today. Hopefully shipped by tomorrow.

Also, I've noticed Hobbyking's ebay orders get utmost priority. I've had orders packed and shipped same day! That's 5 stars for postage! I've also found that batteries ordered on there get sent Hong Kong Post instead of Swiss. Now all Hobbyking need to do to make me happy is refill the Aus warehouse!

Mike Worby

@Lobstermash
Do you find there's much of a delay getting thru customs? I've got a couple of orders that left HK a few weeks ago, still not here :(

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
Nope. I've never had anything take more than a day through customs. Likely it's Swiss Post (lipos?), which is notoriously slow, as it goes to Zurich, has to pass through Swiss customs, then makes the trip to Australian and goes through Australian customs. You'll just need to pull out a bit of extra patience.

If it's Hong Kong or Singapore Post, I'd ask Hobbyking to lodge an inquiry with them as it has taken a lot longer than usual.