Deletable Threads

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
I don't know about the threads in the other channels but perhaps the ability to delete a thread by the thread starter might help keep things tidy. For example, you've already resolved the Mishap suggestion. I could get rid of that one unless you like keeping an archive of suggestions that have been adopted.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Then again if I was to start a thread that no one at all especially the ones that could make a difference, perhaps that would be another good reason to delete a thread.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
And if it is not that easy to implement a delete thread option, then what about creating a thread where people can post a link to deletable threads, so an admin or moderator can do that?

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Are you saying this, like Album Control, is a no-go?

If so, well...

images.jpg

...Now was that so bad?

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I'm feeling a little sensitive at the moment... I don't think I can handle anything as harsh as a downward thumb... :D

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
I created a poll on the thumbs thread.

So far the good votes have twice as many as all the wrong votes combined.

Last edited:

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
And if it is not that easy to implement a delete thread option, then what about creating a thread where people can post a link to deletable threads, so an admin or moderator can do that?

I think that right now with the burden distributed maybe this can happen as André suggested. We can convert this very thread for such a purpose.

I'll be happy to get it started if you give me the thumbs up... uh... I mean, the go ahead.